Associate Veterinarian Small Animal Private Practice Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Are you passionate about delivering high-quality medicine? Do you enjoy building meaningful relationships with your clients? Do you value collaboration and working as a team to deliver the best care possible? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Healthy Petz Veterinarian Hospital is located in Spring Hill, Tennessee, just 30 minutes south of Nashville. Home to numerous parks and quiet neighborhoods, this is a perfect location for anyone looking to have quick access to Nashville for nightlife and a retreat away from the city life.
Healthy Petz Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in 2008. Since then, it has expanded to a 19,000 square foot practice with 11 exam rooms, ultrasound and laser room, dental suite, luxury boarding rooms, a conference room, a training room, and an apartment for externs. We have five veterinarians on site and are looking to add another great team member. Our practice currently offers ultrasound, k-laser therapy, on-site blood machines, dental radiography, dog training classes, specialist surgeries and more. Our mission is to practice high-quality medicine with a common-sense approach. We believe every patient is a part of our family and are committed to delivering the best possible care to each of them.
What You’ll Be Working On
● Build and maintain client relationships
● Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
● Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
● Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
● Maintain a positive work environment
● Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
● Possess a DVM or equivalent degree
● Be licensed or able to be licensed to practice in Tennessee
● Experience in surgical procedures preferred.
● Experience with ultrasound and dentistry preferred but not required
● Experience with orthopedic surgery preferred but not required
● Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for high-quality medicine and continuous
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s In It For You
● Competitive Salary
● Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Sick Days!
● Eligibility for Relocation Assistance
● Health Insurance Incentive
● 401k with 3% match
● CE Allowance
● AVMA and TVMA dues
● DEA license
● Bonus- Get a 3 day weekend and an additional Saturday off once a month!